Newport Spectra-Physics Newsletter - #32 - May 2010 - (Page 5)
w w w. n e w p o r t . c o m
Laser Safety Eyewear
Brand new, stylish Milan™ laser safety eyewear from Sperian (former Glendale) are now available with form-fitting clear polycarbonate lenses. Glendale's polymer Diffused Viewing Only (DVO) designed eyewear maximizes visibility, with feather-light frame designs while providing unsurpassed attenuation for the entire range of laser wavelengths. Replacing the obsolete LSK style frame, the Milan ™ frame provides multiple frame adjustments to allow a pleasingly comfortable fit. The lenses are coated for anti-fogging. The eyewear meets ANSI Z136.1 and Z87+ high impact, CE EN207, and EN208 requirements. Lifetime warranty on frame and lens (scratched not covered). Currently available with 10 different lens filters.
L A S E R A C C E S S O R I E S
See our website for more info. www.newport.com/Milan
Piezo Motor-Driven Linear Stage
Best priced stage for 27 mm travel and 100 nm MIM (Minimum Incremental Motion). Ripple-free motion and set and forget, long-term stability.
Minimum Incremental Motion, Linear Travel Range Accuracy Maximum Speed 0.1 µm 27 mm 250 µm >0.5 mm/s
M O T I O N
The Newport Agilis™ AG-LS25-27 is a high precision, miniature, piezo motor driven linear stage. The piezo motor is directly coupled to the moving carriage, with no intermediate mechanisms, but held in for true set and forget long term stability. The AG-LS25-27 is compatible with the SDS25 and DS25 manual linear stages with the supplied M2 screws and washers. Precision motion is achieved by calibrated, pre-loaded linear ball bearings. The thermally matched stainless steel
design and precision manufactured bearing surfaces provide ripple-free, low friction linear travel and angular deviations better than 200 µrad in any axis. Use with either the Agilis AGUC2 handheld, AG-UC8 or AG-UC8PC controllers.
See our website for more info. www.newport.com/AG-LS25-27
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of Newport Spectra-Physics Newsletter - #32 - May 2010
Cover and Contents
- Mai Tai® SP Short Pulse One Box Amplifier Seeder
- SCG-800-CARS Optimized Supercontinuum GenerationFiber Device
- Model 6100 Combo Laser Diode and TemperatureController
- Milan™ Laser Safety Eyewear
- Agilis™ AG-LS25-27 Piezo Motor-Driven Linear Stage
- S-2000AN Non-Magnetic Isolator
- OTS-LSC Laser Safety Curtain for SmartTable OTS Optical Tables
- DMH-DL-U Data Link for DMH-1 Digital Micrometer, USB Interface
- New Catalog Offering of Colored-Glass Alternative Filters
- Newport Optics Offered at Greatly Reduced Prices!
- New Focus™ Quadrant Photoreceivers Family
- 818-BB-50 AND 818-BB-50F Biased Photodiode Detectors
- WEU-01 Wavelength Extension Unit
- CARS-KT Coherent anti-Stokes Raman Scattering Microspectrometer
Newport Spectra-Physics Newsletter - #32 - May 2010